1) Akubueze Music And Media Ministries, which we shall henceforth refer to as AMMGOSPEL, believes that there is one living and loving God, a personal, spiritual being, who is the creator of all things, unchangeable, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, eternal and infinite in wisdom. He is the God of holiness, justice, goodness, truth, and mercy.
2) AMMGOSPEL believes that there is one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Eternal Father, the One by whom God created all things (Colossians 1:16; John 1:3), and in whom all things hold together (Colossians 1:17); that He took on Him the nature of the seed of Abraham for the redemption of our fallen human race; was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin; that He dwelt among men, full of grace and truth (John 1:14), became our example, died our sacrifice, and was raised for our justification on the third day. He ascended on high to be our only mediator in the sanctuary in Heaven where, with His own blood, He makes atonement for our sins.
3) AMMGOSPEL believes in the Christian doctrine of the Trinity that deals with and describes the nature of God. This doctrine asserts that there is one and only one God who eternally exists in three distinct persons all of whom are God, co-eternal, and co-equal. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Father, the Father is not the Spirit, and the Spirit is not the Son nor the Father.
4) AMMGOSPEL believes that the Holy Scriptures, of the Old and New Testaments, were inspired by God (2 Peter 1:20-21), and contain a full revelation of His will to man. Both testaments made up what we call the Bible and are frequently referred to as the Word of God. The Bible contains 66 books: 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament. Besides the Bible, there is no other testament or revelation.
5) AMMGOSPEL believes that the Bible is the only infallible rule of faith and practice within the church; that the Bible is profitable for instruction (2 Timothy 3:16), designed for us and our children (Deuteronomy 29:29), to be read daily (Joshua 1:8; Deuteronomy 6-6-8). It is a lamp to our feet and light to our path (Psalms 119:105; 2 Peter 1:19), with a blessing pronounced upon those who study it (Revelation 1:3).
6) AMMGOSPEL believes that Water Baptism, also called immersion (Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:12), is an ordinance of the Christian Church to follow faith and repentance in Christ Jesus. An ordinance by which we identify by faith with the death, burial, and the resurrection of Christ Jesus.
7) AMMGOSPEL believes that the new birth comprises the entire change necessary to fit us for the kingdom of God (John 3:3), and consists of three parts: first, the spiritual change of the forgiven sinner having the life of God, an eternal life (John 3:16), a life in God’s children which would know no more death (Luke 20:36). Second, a moral change wrought by conversion and a Christian life that progressively embraces sanctification. And third, a physical change at the second coming of Christ, whereby, if dead, we are raised incorruptible, and if living, are changed to immortality in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye ( 1 Corinthians 15:52).
8) AMMGOSPEL believes that God’s moral requirements are the same upon all men in all dispensations; that they turn away from sin and do good, to repent and live (Ezekiel 18:32); that these are summarily contained in the commandments spoken by Jehovah from Sinai, engraven on the tables of stone, and deposited in the Ark, which was again called the “Ark of the covenant”, or testament (Numbers 10:33; Hebrews 9:4). That this law being immutable and perpetual, has been condensed to the Law of “Love” (Romans 13:9; Galatians 5:14), which now becomes the means by which to keep God’s moral requirements. This means of Love is of greater value than offerings and sacrifices (Mark 12:33). For if one loves his neighbor as himself, he certainly would not steal from him, nor kill or harm him in anyway. Doing right is therefore keeping the royal law of love (James 2:8).
9) AMMGOSPEL believes that men, being created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:27), have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). And cannot save themselves by themselves nor in themselves render obedience to His just requirements. We are dependent on Christ, first, for justification from our past offences, and secondly, for grace whereby to render acceptable obedience to His holy law in time to come (John 15:5).
10) AMMGOSPEL believes that salvation, as a free gift of life, is never obtained by works or merits but by faith alone in Jesus Christ (Romans 3:24).
11) AMMGOSPEL believes in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with an audibly speaking in tongues (Acts 2:4); that it is for all who believe in Christ (Acts 2:17). We believe in the unseen literal indwelling of God’s Spirit in the body of the believer making the believer a temple of God (1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19).
12) AMMGOSPEL believes in the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:1-11), the possibility of the leadings of the Holy Spirit, and of a total and complete surrender of life to the perfect will of God by the power of the Spirit in the life of the believer (Galatians 5:18, 25; Romans 8:14).
13) AMMGOSPEL believes in the continuous sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers (1 Peter 1:2;1 Thessalonians 5: 23; 2 Thessalonians 2:13). And in the possibility of godly living by the power of the Spirit in an ungodly society (Titus 2:12).
For more information on the Christian faith, contact firstname.lastname@example.org